- Get in touch by using the website contact form, social media, or simply purchase a lesson by using the button below.
- Together we will arrange a day and time.
- I will video call you on Whats’app
- Get your self in the back garden, living room, where ever you can swing a golf club and we will start improving your swing.
Top Tips for your garden set up
- A welcome matt makes a great hitting area to hit your balls off.
- If you have a washing line or trees in your back garden, simply tie a rope between the trees and hang a couple of bed sheets over. They are great for stopping a ball.
- If you want to hit something inside and don’t have an airflow ball, get an A4 sheet of paper, scrunch it into a tight ball and then wrap sellotape around it. It will react very similar to an airflow ball.
- Set a tripod up ( I will instruct you on best position in the lesson), if you don’t have a tripod use a chair with some books on to prop up your phone.